Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Finally

After about two months of waiting, we finally can rest easy... ;)



I walked in the place looking slightly under dressed when placed against the theme and scale of Teatrino at the Promenade. It was simply stunning
I didn't get a press pass, and I didn't have "Chris Weeks" status, so I had to shoot from my seat and many heads got in the way. I'm not disappointed about the photos because...



Caroline was dressed completely in white, and for an amateur model, she definitely did better than we all expected.


Caroline at work. Like I said earlier, my vantage point wasn't the best one in the house with a lot of heads in the way... and this noisy D70s with a 35 eff two isn't the way to for stuff like this... but it's what I have to work with.

Camy is Caroline's new friend. She was representing "Aroma Black" Aroma? Don't ask me... Anyhoo, Camy turned out to be such an interesting person. She does a lot of graphic design and works at a very nice art firm. A really artist, not one of these. (This term was originally used by Chris Weeks, so it's only fair to give him credit)


This was the winner for the Black category. He looks very mean, until you realize he's not too tall. Still... mean. Looks like a Cuban/Spanish drug lord.


Pink. She didn't win though...


This girl did. Chesca.


Raymond never liked standing still. He never looks at cameras either...

Mine had a neon sign on it so he could see it better. :) Gotcha!

After the show, my girlfriend told me about this one really stiff dude who wanted to bust a move but was just too damn stiff... so she taught him how to do the robot. This is HIS version.


In a contest like this, you can't help but have one or two professionals join in on the fun. This girl nailed the walk and she was looking topnotch that night.


The moment right before the decision...


The decision. I had no doubts at all. ;)

We had to celebrate with a couple of drinks.

$2,000 in cash

A One Year Modeling Contract with Sony Philippines

A Sony Vaio C in "Pure White"

Revo was in attendance and hopefully he got a better view of the event that I did. Thanks for the photos Rev! ;)

This is my first Uber blog entry, but I hope to continue with more. The community has inspired me over the years and I am breaking out of my shell just now to give back. I really enjoy the works of Chris Weeks, and the people that post on his page. I love their style.

Time to work on the next blog. ;)

No comments: