Sunday, August 24, 2008

DI AKO MAKATULOG! MAY IPIS SA KWARTO KO!

After getting home from watching the last full show (Big Stan). I looked forward to crashing to dreamland in my bed, when suddenly after a routine checkup for IMs and Emails, there is a freakin COCKROACH as big as MT. PINATUBO attached on the wall beside my bed.

And I shit you not its big, its like the next manny pacquiao fight.

So my first reaction was to grab the nearest slipper. but the nearest one was way too close to the behemoth. So i opted for the CDs and DVDs in my table. So i went on ahead and threw 300 at him, MISSED! and he hurried up into the ceiling. I quickly followed up with A Series Of Unfortunate Events and thats when i saw my fear become even bigger

THE MOTHERFUCKER HAS WINGS!

THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A COCKROACH THE SIZE OF A CHILD THAN A COCKROACH THE SIZE OF A CHILD THAT HAS WINGS!

But with great reflexes, I took one of my Guitar Hero Controllers and slugged it out of the air. landing on the ground and REALIZING I HAD NO SLIPPERS ON, I quickly scrambled to the top of my bed, where I saw him retreat somewhere in my brother's side of the room.

I never saw it again.

And now it waits

Somewhere in my room

The biggest cockroach in the world

waits

patiently

for the prey to sleep

but I cant sleep

How could you sleep if you were in my position?!

Somewhere in your room is a cockroach you attempted to kill
you attempted to slice using projectile DVDs
you attempted to slug using a toy guitar
SOMEWHERE IS A COCKROACH WHO HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS SOMEWHERE NEAR YOUR BED! WHERE YOU SLEEP!

WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF. IT WILL CRAWL INTO YOUR OPEN SNORING MOUTH AND SHIT THERE

Thats whats gonna happen when i sleep.

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MahabangKwan said...

Where's the picture?