Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sneaky Rolls, Meter on the Fritz

Sneaky Rolls, Meter on the Fritz
I didn't know what was on this roll, but it was tucked snug in my closet and as I was cleaning out, I decided to have this processed and scanned. I now know why I didn't scan this in the first place, the shots from it were hardly keepers...

A burnt half frame. My cousin JJ learning how to use Photoshop. This guy's got heart :)

A happy couple having some tea

Buckles. My Loyal Beagle.

My dad. He's a milkman, here he is examining the milk's consistency and viscosity in the glass. He never really liked the business cause it really is a bitch negotiating with mainland Indians and getting them to ship ANYTHING out on time. Hare Krishna.

My folks watching a movie while waiting for dessert. This is quite cute.

This was from a Call Of Duty night at Jame's pad. The guy has computers and sensors in every fucking corner. U.P. over here decided to distract us during controller setup.

that's about it from this lost roll.
and it might be the last from my Yashica Electro 35. The meter is acting funny, and when a rangefinder wont focus on infinity, you know something's wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.